Summer sports have begun! Duncan is playing teeball and soccer and Caden is playing soccer and hockey (as goalie!). Teagan is doing Guide camp, acting camp, and tumbling. *phew*
None of our kids have ever played baseball in any form so I was totally surprised when Duncan suddenly expressed an adamant interest in teeball! I took him to a community "try it" to see if he actually understood what was going on and he loved it!
So, his first practice was last night and it was hysterical! Kids throw with the ball in their glove, they can't hit off the tee, most of them ran to the wrong base at least once and at one point I looked out and Duncan was sitting cross-legged on second base! But he was thrilled and hopefully he'll learn some basic skills! Apparently in teeball everyone bats every inning and nobody gets out (so the score each inning is 8 to 8 and they only play 2 or so innings each game).
No comments:
Post a Comment