Friday, February 11, 2011

Skating!

We're coming up fast to the end of Duncan's first skating season! He's moved into the third group and every week points out to the hockey coach that next year he wants to do hockey (which is technically 2 groups above his current one). For carnival this year, the theme is Toy Story (it's on March 2nd, if you're local and want to come watch Duncan and I, e-mail me for details) and Duncan's group is Mr Potato Head! So cute.

Here he is with coach Jamie (who will be assistant coaching hockey next year as he did the year Caden played with Small Fry so he's a familiar face in our lives and will continue to be!) and his trophy!



My beginner group will dress as Woody and Jessie and they are darling! I get to be Buzz Lightyear. Note the wide wings!? Every time I bend down to pick up a little person, I knock over 3 more! It's very entertaining to watch!



And one more of the costumed boy, just because he's cute.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment